This year, according to VFACTS sales data, Isuzu D-MAX 4×2 sales are ahead by 10%, 4×4 sales have jumped 25%.
Related: UK/Europe get beefed-up Isuzu D-MAX
Now comes some more good news for Isuzu with the D-MAX picking up the respected What Van? Pick-Up of the Year title.
The publication saying the wide selection of different variants available, including single-cab, extended and double-cab, wide choice of trim levels and five-year warranty were just some of the highlights.
While the new 1.9 litre turbo-diesel engine (not available in Australia) also impressed.
“Looking for a no-nonsense workhorse that is at home on a farm or building site, yet is not short of creature comforts? Then look no further.” What Van? Editor and Judge James Dallas
Other winners at this year’s What Van? awards included:
- Light Van of the Year – Fiat Professional Doblo Cargo
- Small Van of the Year – Ford Transit Courier
- Medium Van of the Year – Peugeot Expert/Citroen Dispatch/Toyota Proace
- Large Van of the Year – Volkswagen Crafter
- Best 4×4 – Dacia Duster
- Green Award – Renault Kangoo Z.E.
- Light Commercial Vehicle of the Year – Volkswagen Crafter
Stay up to date with all the latest Isuzu Ute News at behindthewheel.com.au.