The Renault Trafic Formula Edition was a big success in Australia last year, now the head-turning van is back again for 2018.
Set to land in Australian Renault dealerships this month, the special edition offering will be limited to a total of just 125 vans.
The 2018 Formula Edition is available in Storm Grey or Jet Black, and in short or long wheelbase.
Power comes exclusively from a twin-turbo 1.6 litre diesel engine.
Renault Trafic Formula Edition Key Features:
- LED Daytime Running Lights (in front bumper)
- New front nose cone assembly
- Body coloured front bumper
- Rear light surrounds and door rail
- Black-painted 17” ‘Cyclade’ alloy wheels with yellow centre caps
- Unique black Renault diamond bonnet badge
- Yellow upper and lower grille inserts
- Yellow fog lamp surrounds
- ‘Formula Edition’ side stripes
- Anti-theft spare wheel holder
- Dark Java cloth upholstery
- Heated driver’s seat
- Media navigation system with 7” touchscreen
- Premium dashboard layout
- Chrome instrument panel surround
- Gloss black side air vent surrounds
- Leather covered gear selector with chrome-plated trim
- Chrome-plated speaker surround
- ‘Formula Edition’ floor mats
- LED ceiling lights
“The Renault Trafic Formula Edition was extremely well received in 2017, and so we immediately contacted the factory to obtain a second batch for 2018,” – Lyndon Healey, LCV Product Manager for Renault.
“Renault Trafic has been growing its sales and market share over the past three years and the arrival of the Formula Edition will add even more sparkle to a well-polished diamond.”
The 2018 version of the Renault Trafic Formula Edition is priced from $41,990 (short wheelbase) and $43,490 (long wheelbase).
Stay up to date with the latest Renault Commercial Vehicle News at uteandvanguide.com.au.