The RAM Trucks range has had a splash of colour added with the arrival of the special edition RAM REDBACK 2500.
Making its Australian debut at the National 4×4 Outdoors Show, Fishing & Boating Expo in Melbourne in August, RAM Trucks has confirmed that Australian pricing will kick-off from $149,500.
That price is, as a special bonus, is on the road.
2018 RAM REDBACK 2500 Key Data:
- Powered by 276kW/1084Nm 6.7 litre Cummins diesel engine
- Up to 6942kg towing capacity
- Seating for up to 6 people
- Black styling highlights, including wheels
- REDBACK badging
- ‘RAM’ across width of tailgate
- Unique RAM REDBACK badging
- Available in Flame Red (as seen in the photos) or Brilliant Black
Alex Stewart is the boss of RAM in Australia, he says the special edition offering is already proving popular.
“The RAM REDBACK 2500 endows the RAM 2500, from whichever direction you look at it, with a strong, fresh and new image,”
“With its inclusion in the RAMFEST programme that removes the sting of on road costs, we are sure that the RAM REDBACK 2500 will have no trouble catching new owners in its web!”
Stay up to date with the latest RAM Trucks News at behindthewheel.com.au.